- To provide high quality education.
- To train the students to excel in cutting edge technologies that make them industry ready.
- To inculcate ethical and professional values in students for the betterment of society.
- To inculcate entrepreneurial mindset in students in order to make them job creators.
MCA graduates will be able to:
- PO1: Computational Knowledge: Apply knowledge of computing fundamentals, computing
specialization, mathematics, and domain knowledge appropriate for problem solving
technique to formulate solution for Information System.
- PO2: Problem Analysis: Conceptualize knowledge and background to be able to analyze a
problem and identify and define the computing requirements for its solution.
- PO3: Design / Development of Solutions: Design a new system to meet certainspecification
- PO4: Conduct investigations of complex computing problems: Conduct investigations of
complex problems using analysis, modelling, interpretation of data, and synthesis of
information in order to reach valid conclusions.
- PO5:Modern Tool Usage: Design, monitor, manage, test, control, evaluate an existing computer-based system, process, component or program and provide valid conclusions using software modeling, warehousing, mining and networking tools for application
- PO6: Professional Ethics: Apply ethical principles and adhere to professional ethics and
responsibilities and norms of Application Development.
- PO7:Life-long Learning: Recognize the need for and an ability to engage in lifelong
- PO8:Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of IT
and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member or a leader
of the team, to manage IT projects.
- PO9: Communication Efficacy: Communicate effectively using classic and modern
technology with the IT professionals and with society at large through report writing as
well as technical presentations.
- PO10:Societal and Environmental Concern: Understand the impact of the applications and
services in societal and environmental contexts, and exhibit the knowledge of, and need
for sustainable development.
- PO11: Individual and Team Work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or
leader of a team.
- PO12:Innovation and Entrepreneurship: Create opportunity to produce successful
Programme Specific Outcomes (PSO):
At the end of the programme student will be able to:
- PSO 1: Apply standard practices and strategies required for IT industry.
- PSO 2: Solve real world problems using cutting edge technology.
Click here to download PO & PSO in pdf format
Click here to download Program Outcomes – Competencies – Performance Indicators Mapping in pdf format